Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Thought I would be a wise ass this morning and get to work early. Up at 6 - out the house at 6:45 and arrive at work at 8: 20 - The same time I arrive when I leave at 8 so -Fuck that...I will not succumb to such stupidity again.

Anyways it gave me a bit of time to think;

I always thought the worst job in the world was being a waiter - you take other peoples shit for measly pay and suffer the fate of having your feet clad with blisters.

But I have decide that there is a worst job. The people that hold the boom at a film shoot. As the hierarchy dicates you are at the bottom of the film crew food chain and not only that you arms need to be extended holding the boom for the duration of the shoot. Furthermore your suffering has to be in total silence for fear of ruining a shot. This must all be done whilst mirroing the camera man and ensuring that not only yours but also that his feet do not get caught up in the wires.

Bloody shite ! My hat comes off to you slaves of the film industry.

Then my thoughts got sidetracked to the boobs of the bombshell in the car next to me - I grossly admit I am a typical full blooded male - and for that I shall not apologise !

4 Comments:

Blogger Peas on Toast said...

I agree about the boom boy at film shoots. :)

I don't think I'd cope in the film industry. I don't believe you have to be treated badly when you're at the bottom of the pile in certain industries.

But that's just me.

4:19 pm  
Blogger AnotherWhiteBoy said...

mmm... my first comment - from the person who inspired me to have a go at this blogging thing - I feel honoured. I'm still trying to sort my profile out - change my mind constantly on what to say - stayed tuned - it should be interesting - Ta Peas :)

4:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Fellow Aquarian, see u've just started ur blog, well Good Luck, u already have my attention ;-)

8:09 pm  
Blogger AnotherWhiteBoy said...

Thanks for the well wishes, Tash - Stay Tuned :)

9:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home