Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Have had a rather hectic day - off to the launch of the Audi RS4 now - I get to test drive the beast. Peas eat your heart out !

Seeing that friendship has been a massive factor on my mind recently I thought that this was rather appropriate.

Friendship between Women:

A woman didn't come home one night. The next day she told her
husband that she had slept over at a friend's house. The man
called his wife's 10 best friends. None of them knew about it.

Friendship between Men:

A man didn't come home one night. The next day he told his
wife that he had slept over at a friend's house.
The woman called her husband's 10 best friends.
Eight of them confirmed that he had slept
over, and two claimed that he was still there.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

True, men will stick together at the best of times. Like that movie 'A Guy Thing'

12:14 pm  
Blogger Champagne Heathen said...

But why is that? Why do many chicks never seem to maintain loyalty to our friends, but throw it away at the first sign of a guy or a difference of opinion? I have always struggled for the tight group my brothers & my dad have with their friends.

2:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know, but it sucks actually. I think maybe it's that sometimes women tend to reveal too much about their lives with their girlfriends and that's when all the gossip and animosity sets in.

4:11 pm  
Blogger AnotherWhiteBoy said...

Howdy Tash - Sorry for the late reply. Been out of the office today. I belive that an open relationship is the key - Good Communication goes a mile. I used to be a bit of a bastard and fucked one girl around for three years. I was 19 at the time. I honestly believe that what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Kama has a strange way of sneaking up when you least expect it.

5:41 pm  
Blogger AnotherWhiteBoy said...

Greetings Champagne Heathen. It is a strange situation. Perhaps it is due to the fact that with guy friends the sexual element is eliminated.

5:46 pm  
Blogger Champagne Heathen said...

The sexual element is eliminated between a group of guys, and it isn't between a group of girls?? Did I understand that right?
But I have only kissed/ wanted to kiss a few of my female friends... Actually, censor that last slip up of a comment! ;)

But, that is another problem. Girls often end up seeking out that loyalty of friends by becoming 'one of the guys', but I don't think the girl is ever COMPLETELY accepted as this by ALL of the guys, which is just bluddy frustrating & leads to dodgy situations.

Can't win 'em all I guess - you can be a chick but....

6:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home