Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Death to Mimmos – Had a pizza at the Rosebank branch and have been ill ever since.

Absolutely shitty weekend – no pun intended. Stayed in bed the entire time nursing my cronic stomach pains.

The entire weekend was spent looking at the ceiling.

I did manage to muster the energy to move downstairs and watch some tv on Sunday – about the most exciting thing I got up to this weekend.

But its Tuesday and I feel good again, back at work and getting ready to through caution to the wind and have a banging weekend.

But its only Tuesday :(

3 more sleeps to go!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you feeling better
As for me, my feet are itching for a good dancing, drinking session soon :-)

2:24 pm  
Blogger Champagne Heathen said...

Wow, that pizza must have knocked you for six, you've been gone for so many days now.

Unless you too got knocked by the flu. (I would laugh at that rhyme if it wasn't so damn cheesy)

Hope you are feeling better soon!

1:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

myleftnutsays what kind of a comment is that? Shame.

1:27 pm  
Blogger AnotherWhiteBoy said...

Thanks Tash and Champagne Heathen for the well wishes. I'm back and roaring to go.

MLNS - WTF ?

4:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home