Monday, February 05, 2007

I have decided that since it's my birthday I would treat my blog with an update.

Essence of birthdays is drinking large amounts of whatever you can get your hands on. In my case I made 20 liters of Capahrina, it went down like a hooker on Oxford and needless to say my birthday party turned into a debachourious event.

The theme was Golfing Pro's and Tennis hos, with the majority of the guests turning out as the latter.

I have hit a milestone in my life the bug 25. As I am the youngest of my mates, it does not seem that they appreciate this endeavour as much as I do. But it has given me time to reflect -- look at what I want out of life and guide myself towards achieving it. Body, Mind and Soul are Number one on my agenda for the next year.

I have started Tai Chi lessons in the morning with Uncle Dad and Co. I never thought that I had muscles in the places that are causing me excruciating pain.
Going back to studying -- that should be interesting.

Going to try and shed my light on the world a little more often via my blog.

4 Comments:

Blogger Champagne Heathen said...

You're back!!! But WOW, it has been a long time!

Good to have you around again.

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

3:26 pm  
Blogger AnotherWhiteBoy said...

Champagne Heathen -- My one and only true fan --- many thanks --- I have decided amongst many things that I am going to stick to my resolutions and will try and update as often as possible ;)

3:33 pm  
Blogger Champagne Heathen said...

Aaah, that's cause we both started this crazy hobby at the same time. It's like that bonding thing that happens to people in periods of initiation!

Good to hear you will be around regularly now!

12:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone must have already informed you that the Brazilian National Drink is called "CAIPIRINHA".

Can you please correct the spelling on your blog.
Thank you.

5:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home