Friday, February 09, 2007

Massive smiles this morning as the King of Poker arose, being horribly down in the last quarter of the game I managed to make a massive comeback -- winning back all the money I put in (the grand total of fifty south african rondt) and claiming another 45 to emerge as the king of the table.

Lovely !

As for my poker face it naturally became easier the more scotch I drank. There is something in taking your mates money that gives one such satisfaction !

Doctor Phil having only managed to take away a grand total of R5.30 then challenged me to a game of fooz ball (sp?) -- where he kicked my arse rather severely. Thank fuck we weren't playing for my winnings.

I really did enjoy myself though -- where else can one go with R50 bucks -- for the evening ?

My first lecture of this course I am doing begins tomorrow ... I am a bit nervous seeing as I haven't opened a book for the last few years. Seeing as I am paying for this myself I totally intend on finishing the first time round.

But I do think that I am slightly more mature now, and the temptations of rag, wyntyn, the pretty 1st years from some god forsaken town that ends with fontein who are just waiting to be corrupted, have been removed ... it should be a breeze.

Have a magic weekend.
anotherwhiteboy

P.S I forgot to inform you 'the hof' and his significant other are no longer. So any single ladies looking to meet a fucking decent bloke let me know. I can assure you won't be disappointed.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's always fantastic winning money...even if it's only 50 bucks! As for the going back to studying...good luck. Eventually you'll succumb to the evils of varsity life ;-) It's a pity your mate is in JHB...is he willing to travel?

1:01 pm  
Blogger Urk said...

ahh...woke up with a full sack then? good. its friday. you know what to do.

2:46 pm  
Blogger AnotherWhiteBoy said...

Nicky: Agreed, thanks for the well wishes with the studying ... as for traveling 'the hof' is often in DBN and CPT on business -- where you at ?

3:12 pm  
Blogger AnotherWhiteBoy said...

Urk: Haha I did -- as I think I would have passed out in action.

As for tonight -- I am currently in a long term relationship .. and have come to the conclusion that as hard as a may try ... the decision rests with another.

3:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CPT...what's he doing for Valentine's? I could always squeeze him in at lunchtime? ;-)

3:22 pm  
Blogger AnotherWhiteBoy said...

Nicky -- spoke to the Hof - he is going on an audit to Witbank for the next three weeks. He does this once a year -- some big client they have up there

12:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home